Rides & Social Events
Entries for May 2015
June 20, 2015
20th June; 9am Coffee morning at MiCakes in Mary Street,Gympie.
There a beaut selection of food, cakes and fantastic coffee.
Plenty of parking ...
June 24, 2015
24th June; Kingaroy, Nanango, Goomeri Loop.
Smoko Wondai, lunch at Kingaroy.
Departat 8:30am. Grahame Evans 54823433.
July 01, 2015
1st July; Noosaville coffee ride via Boreen Point.Depart at 8:30am. Grahame Evans 54823433.
July 04, 2015
4th July; 9am Coffee morning at MiCakes in Mary Street, Gympie.
July 05, 2015
5th July; King of the Mountain Poker Run - Pomona. Departure 7:30am. Ride leader Marco please call if you are coming 0439799292.
July 08, 2015
8th July; Harvey Bay for fish and chips via Woolooga, Gundiah, Tairo (smoko). Home via Coast road.
Depart at 8:30am. Grahame Evans 54823433.
July 12, 2015
12th July; Abbey Medieval Festival. Ride or drivedown, it’s a great day out. Pre-purchased tickets are cheaper than at the gate.Depart 7:30am ho...
July 15, 2015
15th July; Mudjimba bakery coffee ride. Departat 8:30am. Grahame Evans 54823433.
July 18, 2015
18th July; 9am Coffee Morning at Mi Cakes, Mary Street, Gympie
18th July; 12 noon Social Lunch at Australia (Aussie) Pub, 1 Lady Mary Tce, Gympie wit...
July 19, 2015
19th July, Sunday ride to Noosa, smoko at Pomona then to Noosa Surf Club for lunch. Ride Leader is Marco, he says that this ride is really nice....
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.