Rides & Social Events
Entries for May 2015
September 21, 2015
21st September, 9am coffee morning with Peter Palis at
2 Heather Street, Southside. 5482 9261
September 23, 2015
23rd Sept; Caloundra coffee ride to Beach Bakery. Depart 8.30am
Contact Grahame Evans 5482 3433
September 27, 2015
27th September, Sunday ride to Peregian Beach for lunch, smoko at Pomona Cafe, departs 8.30am
contact Marco 5482 6284 or 0439-799-292
September 30, 2015
30th September; Elginvale Sawmill (smoko), Bjelke Peterson dam, Kingaroy for lunch. Return via Goomeri depart 8.30am
Contact Grahame Evan...
October 01, 2015
1st October; Social gathering at Charlies Hotel 6pm, on Thursday night.
RSPV Christine 0412-083-215 by Tuesday 29/9/2015 for catering purp...
October 03, 2015
3rd October, --Ride for Life-- departing Aussie World at 9.30am Saturday. Cost is $15pp. Contact Marco 0439-799-292 as he is leaving from Gympie ...
October 03, 2015
3rd October; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Helltown Hotrods Cafe. 1009 Bruce Highway Gympie - travelling south of Gympie towards Kybong on the ...
October 07, 2015
7th October; ‘Banjo’s’ bakery coffee ride to Sunshine plaza Maroochydore. Via Coast roads. Depart at 7:30am. Grahame Evans 5482...
October 11, 2015
11th October; Sunday ride. Ride out through the Mary Valley to Bell-Bird Creek Cafe. We will then decide where to head for lunch.
Nice leisurely day ...
October 14, 2015
14th October; Burrum Heads for lunch. Via Widgee, Woolooga (smoko), Tairo, Maryborough. Depart at 7:30am. Grahame Evans 54823433.
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.