Rides & Social Events
Entries for May 2015
November 16, 2015
16th November; Coffee morning - Chatz café at 9:15am. The café is attached to the Victory College everyone is welcome. 173 Old Maryborou...
November 18, 2015
18th November; Marcoola Beach – Bulli Café for coffee via coast roads. Return via Yandina,Carters Ridge, Mary Valley.
November 20, 2015
20 & 21st November; Xmas Charity Run collection days at Gympie Central Shopping Centre.
We need volunteers to staff the collection poi...
November 21, 2015
21st November; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Helltown Hotrods Cafe. 1009 Bruce Highway Gympie - travelling south of Gympie towards Kybong on the lef...
November 25, 2015
25th November; Bribie Island for lunch, via Maleny, Woodford (smoko), Caboolture. Return via the highway.
Depart at 7:30am.
November 29, 2015
29th November; BYO Sunday Breakfast at Nelson Reserve (Gympie) starting from 7.30am. Bakery, Cafe and Maccas nearby, BBQ avail in the park o...
December 02, 2015
2nd December; Woolooga for coffee at Rusty Ute café. Via Widgee and return via Bauple, Harvey Siding.
Depart at 7:30am.
December 05, 2015
5th December; Xmas Charity Run, everyone’s invited!
Departing from Helltown Hot-rods café 9:30am on Saturday the 5th of ...
December 06, 2015
6th December; Prince Alfred hotel, Gundiah for lunch with the Burnett branch. Ride to Maryborough for coffee via the Cooloola Coast road. Then vi...
December 09, 2015
9th December; Childers for lunch, via Kilkivan, Tansey, Ban-Ban Springs, Biggenden. Return viaMaryborough, Mungar, Tairo, Gundiah.
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.