Rides & Social Events
Entries for August 2015
October 25, 2015
25th October; Sunday, Charity ride -- BRAS 'n' BIKES --
Departing AUSSIE WORLD 9.45am cost $15pp.
Contact Marco 5482 6284 or 0439-799-29...
October 28, 2015
28th October; Blackbutt for lunch. Via Kenilworth,Maleny, Woodford (smoko). Return via Nanango, Goomeri. Depart at 7:30am. Grahame Evans 54823433...
November 04, 2015
4th November; Woombye bakery for coffee; Via Yandina, Bli Bli, Keil Mountain. Return via Coast Rd, David Low Way.
Depart at 7:30am.
November 07, 2015
7th November; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning/meeting at Helltown Hotrods Cafe. 1009 Bruce Highway Gympie - travelling south of Gympie towards Kybong on ...
November 08, 2015
8th November; Lunch at Silky Oaks Tea Gardens (Goomboorian). We will ride to Maryborough via Widgee, Woolooga, Gundiah and Mungar. We will meet u...
November 11, 2015
11th November; Kingaroy– Nanango loop. Via Goodger, Wondai (smoko) Nanango for lunch.
Depart at 7:30am.
Grahame Evans 54823433.
November 14, 2015
14th November; Saturday 8.30am coffee morning at Barn Cafe next to Autobarn, 17 Edwin Campion Drive, Gympie. We'll be there to start the ball rolling ...
November 16, 2015
16th November; Coffee morning - Chatz café at 9:15am. The café is attached to the Victory College everyone is welcome. 173 Old Maryborou...
November 18, 2015
18th November; Marcoola Beach – Bulli Café for coffee via coast roads. Return via Yandina,Carters Ridge, Mary Valley.
November 20, 2015
20 & 21st November; Xmas Charity Run collection days at Gympie Central Shopping Centre.
We need volunteers to staff the collection poi...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.