Rides & Social Events
Entries for March 2016
December 07, 2016
7th December; Forest Glen Bakery via Mary Valley, Carters Ridge, Browns Creek Road, Yandina, Bli-Bli, Keil Mtn.
Return via Buderim, Sunshi...
December 10, 2016
10th December; Branch Christmas Luncheon (noon) will be held at the Mt. Pleasant Hotel.
$50 Bunnings voucher will be raffled.
'Secret Santa' ...
December 11, 2016
11th December; Sunday Ride – Kin Kin hotel for lunch with the Bundy Ulysses group. Out through the Mary Valley to Kenilworth for smoko. Up ...
December 14, 2016
14th December; Bribie Island for lunch, via Mary Valley, Link Road Cooran, Pomona, Eumundi, Yandina, Nambour, Landsborough, Beerwah, Caboolture, Bribi...
December 17, 2016
17th December; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
December 21, 2016
21st December; Christmas break-up – Morning tea at Orange Café Pomona – Grahame thank-you shout. Come and enjoy coffee, tea, pies, ...
January 04, 2017
4th January; Bli Bli bakery coffee ride. Ride via Mary Valley, Tuchekoi, Carters Ridge, Browns Creek Rd, North Arm, Yandina. Return via Coolum, Noosa,...
January 07, 2017
7th January; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
January 08, 2017
8thJanuary; Sunday ride to Nambour RSL for lunch. Mary Valley link road to Pomona for smoko.
Cooroy, Dath Henderson Rd, Eumundi, Yandina to the...
January 11, 2017
11th January; Woodford for lunch. Via Mary Valley, Kenilworth, Maleny (smoko), Landsborough, Beerwah, Peachester, Woodford. Return Maleny, Kenilworth....
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.