Rides & Social Events
Entries for March 2016
April 09, 2017
9th April; Sunday - TBA
No official ride leader this weekend. President Brian, says " you have his permission to go on a ride!" :)
April 12, 2017
12th April; Kenilworth bakery via Mary Valley, Cooran, Pomona, Cooroy, Ridgewood,Kenilworth. Return via Mary Valley, Imbil, Kandanga.
April 15, 2017
15th April; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
April 19, 2017
19th April; Woodgate beach for lunch at the Sports Club. Ride via Widge, Wooloolga,Tairo (smoko). Mungar, Brooweena, Biggenden, Childers, Woodgate. Re...
April 22, 2017
22nd April; Gympie branch is turning 20 years old and we are having a party at the Mt Pleasant Hotel. All past, present and future Ulysses members are...
April 26, 2017
26th April; Coolum beach ‘Doughnut Fusion” Café for smoko,
Ride via Mary Valley, Cooran, Pomona, Cooroy, Noosa Valley, North...
April 26, 2017
26th April; The Gympie Branch 2017 AGM will be held at the Mt Pleasant Hotel, 7:30pm Wednesday evening the 26th of April.
All written nomi...
May 03, 2017
3rd May; Hervey Bay for lunch on Waterfront. Ride via Widgee, Wooloolga, Tairo (smoko), Mungar, Maryborough.
Return via Maryborough, Coast Road, Tin ...
May 06, 2017
6th May; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
May 10, 2017
10th May; “Rattler Café” Imbil for smoko. Ride via Mary Valley to Borumba dam, then to Imbil. Return via Brooloo, Mary Valley...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.