Rides & Social Events
Entries for March 2016
May 14, 2017
Sunday, May: There is a
“Mystery” ride being led by Marco. He says that there is nothing really planed
but it will be around 20...
May 17, 2017
17th May; Elginvale Saw Mill for ‘BYO smoko’. Ride via Widgee, Kilkivan, Kinbombi. Then onto Murgon and Kingaroy for lunch at the RSL. Ret...
May 20, 2017
20th May; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
May 24, 2017
24th May; Sunshine Beach Bakery for smoko. Ride via Mary Valley, Carters Ridge, Ridgewood, Cudgerie, Cooroy,Tewantin. Return via Tewantin, Boreen Poin...
May 28, 2017
28th May; Goomeri Pumpkin Festival. A beaut day out with all the fun of the fair!
Depart at 8:30am.
May 31, 2017
31st May; Nanango Loop. Ride via Mary Valley, Maleny, Woodford (smoko). Kilcoy, Blackbutt, Yarraman, Nanango (lunch).Goomeri, Kilkivan, Widgee.
June 03, 2017
Morning Tea at the Gympie Gold Mining Museum @ 09:00AM
Come along and meet the members of our local Gympie Branch. Find out what's happening and have...
June 04, 2017
Please find attached a flyer for the HMCCQ Gympie Area's annual poker run being held on the first Sunday in June.
This is our ann...
June 07, 2017
Kin Kin Cafe for Smoko. Via Mary Valley, Cooran, Boreen Point, Dr. Pages Road. Home via Cedar Pocket. We should be Home early, say 11:00AM
June 10, 2017
June 10, 2017: Social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd. Start time is 12 noon. No need to RSVP, j...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.