Rides & Social Events
Entries for March 2016
June 12, 2016
12th June; Wolvi Vintage day. Ride to Amamoor Blue & White Teapot for smoko.
Kandanga, Tuchikoi, Coles Creek,Cooran, Kin Kin, Cedar Pocket,...
June 15, 2016
15th June; Woodford for lunch via Mary Valley, smoko at Maleny. Return via Peachester, Beerwah, Landsborough, Mooloola Valley, Bli Bli.
June 18, 2016
18th June; Saturday, Coffee morning 9am at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Road, Gympie.
June 20, 2016
20th June; Members coffee morning is 9am Monday, at D' Café at the Southside shopping Center.
June 22, 2016
22nd June; Noosaville for coffee, via Cedar Pocket dam, Kin Kin, Dr Pages Rd, Cootharaba, Boreen Point. Return via Cooroy, Pomona, Traveston, Mar...
June 26, 2016
26th June; BYO lunch at Bjelke-Peterson Dam. Smoko will be the Rusty Ute at Woolooga then on to the dam via Kilkivan, Tansey, Murgon.
The dam h...
June 29, 2016
29th June; Guyndah for lunch via Tansey,Ban, Ban Springs. Return via Degbolt, Biggenden, Brooweena, Mungar, Gundiah,Gunalda. Depart at 8:30am.Grahame ...
July 02, 2016
2nd July; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
July 03, 2016
Sunday 3rd of July 2016, Pomona King of the Mountain Poker Run.
The 10th Annual Pomona Poker Run gets underway this year – this is the maj...
July 06, 2016
6th July; Bulli Café at Marcoola beach via Mary Valley, Carters Ridge,Cooroy West, Yandina, Bli-Bli. Return via David Low Way, Noosa, Coor...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.