Rides & Social Events
Entries for March 2016
June 22, 2016
22nd June; Noosaville for coffee, via Cedar Pocket dam, Kin Kin, Dr Pages Rd, Cootharaba, Boreen Point. Return via Cooroy, Pomona, Traveston, Mar...
June 26, 2016
26th June; BYO lunch at Bjelke-Peterson Dam. Smoko will be the Rusty Ute at Woolooga then on to the dam via Kilkivan, Tansey, Murgon.
The dam h...
June 29, 2016
29th June; Guyndah for lunch via Tansey,Ban, Ban Springs. Return via Degbolt, Biggenden, Brooweena, Mungar, Gundiah,Gunalda. Depart at 8:30am.Grahame ...
July 02, 2016
2nd July; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
July 03, 2016
Sunday 3rd of July 2016, Pomona King of the Mountain Poker Run.
The 10th Annual Pomona Poker Run gets underway this year – this is the maj...
July 06, 2016
6th July; Bulli Café at Marcoola beach via Mary Valley, Carters Ridge,Cooroy West, Yandina, Bli-Bli. Return via David Low Way, Noosa, Coor...
July 09, 2016
Come for a casual social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd. Start time is 12 noon this Saturday t...
July 10, 2016
10th July; Westside Tavern (Tinana) for lunch. Ride to Tin Can Bay the Beach House café for smoko. Then travel the Cooloola Coast road and Tedd...
July 13, 2016
13th July; Wednesday ride the Nanango loop via Mary Valley, Meleny,Kilcoy (bakery for smoko), Moore, Yarraman, Nanango bakery (lunch).
July 16, 2016
16th July; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.