Rides & Social Events
Entries for March 2016
July 13, 2016
13th July; Wednesday ride the Nanango loop via Mary Valley, Meleny,Kilcoy (bakery for smoko), Moore, Yarraman, Nanango bakery (lunch).
July 16, 2016
16th July; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
July 18, 2016
18th July; Member’s coffee morning. Open invitation to all members to join Peter at his home for coffee at 9am, 2 Heather Street, Southside. Ple...
July 20, 2016
20th July; Wednesday ride to the Retro café at Tiaro for coffee. Via Widgee, Woolooga, Gundiah.
Return via Bruce Hwy or via Te...
July 20, 2016
20th July; Branch Social dinner night at ‘The Dish’ restaurant 104 Mary Street, Gympie. 6pm start. Christine 0412 093215.
July 24, 2016
(This is non-Branch ride, but if you would like to support this event, feel free to do so)
24th July; Camp Quality Poker Run. Registration is ...
July 27, 2016
27th July; Wednesday ride to Rainbow Beach for Coffee via Tin Can Bay road and Cooloola Cove.
Depart at 8:30am. Grahame Evans 5482343...
July 31, 2016
31th July; Childers Multicultural Festival. Ride up to explore the stalls and taste the international foods on offer, its always a beaut day out.
August 03, 2016
3rdAugust; Wednesday ride Boondooma Dam via Tansey, Cloyna, smoko at Hivesville, Proston.Back to Hivesville hotel for lunch.
Return via Bye...
August 06, 2016
6th/7th August; Gympie Airport fly-in display day.
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.