Rides & Social Events
Entries for March 2016
August 13, 2016
13th August; Come for a casual social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd.
Start time is ...
August 14, 2016
14th August; Gympie Ulysses Poker Run. Open to all riders and their friends.
Starts at the Gympie Gold Mining Museum carpark (Lake Alfred, Monkl...
August 17, 2016
17th August; Wednesday ride to Noosaville for coffee via Tuchekoi,Carters Ridge, West Cooroy. Return via Boreen Point, Cooran, Mary Valley. ...
August 20, 2016
20th August; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
August 24, 2016
24th August; Wednesday ride to Dayboro for lunch via Mary Valley, Maleny (smoko), Woodford, Diagular, Mt Mee.
Return via Petrie, Old Bruce...
August 28, 2016
28th August; Woodford for lunch, smoko at Mapleton. Depart Nelson Reserve 8.30am. Brian Tanner 0419 793 449.
August 31, 2016
31st August; Ricks Garage at Palmwoods for smoko via Mary Valley, Coles Creek Road, Cooran, Eumundi, Yandina, Bli-Bli, Keil Mountain Road.
September 03, 2016
3rd September; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
September 07, 2016
7th September; Woodgate for Lunch, via Kilkivan, Tansey, Ban Ban Springs (smolo), Biggenden, Childres,Woodgate. Lunch at the Sports Club. Return via C...
September 10, 2016
10th September; Come for a casual social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd. Start time is 12 noon Satur...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.