Rides & Social Events
Entries for January 2017
January 25, 2017
25th January; Boondooma dam via Widgee, Kilkivan, Tansey, BYO smoko at Hivesville, then to the dam. Back to Hivesville pub for lunch. Return via ...
January 26, 2017
26th January; Hi Guys & Gals
Australia Day is being celebrated at Nelson Reserve 11am to 4pm. Guest Artist Shannon Noll.
February 01, 2017
1st February; Noosaville bakery coffee ride. Via Mary Valley, Tuchekoi, Coles Creek Rd, Cooran, Cootharaba, Boreen Pt.
Return via Cooroy, Ridge...
February 04, 2017
4th February; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Centro Shopping Centre.
Those that attended yesterday's coffee morning (Helen, Wayne, John A, Jim n Jud...
February 08, 2017
8th February; Burrum Heads for lunch. Via Widgee, Woolooga, Tairo(smoko), Mungar, Maryborough, Hervey Bay, Burrum Heads. Return via Maryborough, ...
February 11, 2017
11th February; Social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd. Start time is 12 noon. No need to RSVP, just s...
February 12, 2017
12th February; Sunday ride - cancelled due to the expected 40DegC day!
February 15, 2017
15th February; Caloundra bakery Bullcock Beach coffee ride. Via Mary Valley, Cooran, Noosa Valley, Eumundi, Yandina, Bli Bli, Keil Mountain, Forr...
February 18, 2017
18th February; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Central Shopping centre food court. Gympie.
February 22, 2017
22nd February; Baroon Pocket dam, Maleny. Via Coast roads to Landsborough, Woombye (smoko). Then Baroon Pocket dam BYO lunch. Return via Conidale, Kel...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.