Rides & Social Events
Entries for January 2017
April 26, 2017
26th April; The Gympie Branch 2017 AGM will be held at the Mt Pleasant Hotel, 7:30pm Wednesday evening the 26th of April.
All written nomi...
May 03, 2017
3rd May; Hervey Bay for lunch on Waterfront. Ride via Widgee, Wooloolga, Tairo (smoko), Mungar, Maryborough.
Return via Maryborough, Coast Road, Tin ...
May 06, 2017
6th May; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
May 10, 2017
10th May; “Rattler Café” Imbil for smoko. Ride via Mary Valley to Borumba dam, then to Imbil. Return via Brooloo, Mary Valley...
May 14, 2017
Sunday, May: There is a
“Mystery” ride being led by Marco. He says that there is nothing really planed
but it will be around 20...
May 17, 2017
17th May; Elginvale Saw Mill for ‘BYO smoko’. Ride via Widgee, Kilkivan, Kinbombi. Then onto Murgon and Kingaroy for lunch at the RSL. Ret...
May 20, 2017
20th May; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
May 24, 2017
24th May; Sunshine Beach Bakery for smoko. Ride via Mary Valley, Carters Ridge, Ridgewood, Cudgerie, Cooroy,Tewantin. Return via Tewantin, Boreen Poin...
May 28, 2017
28th May; Goomeri Pumpkin Festival. A beaut day out with all the fun of the fair!
Depart at 8:30am.
May 31, 2017
31st May; Nanango Loop. Ride via Mary Valley, Maleny, Woodford (smoko). Kilcoy, Blackbutt, Yarraman, Nanango (lunch).Goomeri, Kilkivan, Widgee.
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.