Rides & Social Events
Entries for July 2017
April 11, 2018
Wed. 11th Apr. Murgon – Durong Loop. (Big Ride)
Ride via Kilkivan, Goomeri, Murgon (Smoko), Wondai, Tingoora, Durong, Proston, Byee, Murgo...
April 15, 2018
Ride Leader: Ken Thompson (Tommo)
Departure Time: 8:00am
Departs From: Nelson Reserve
The Goomeri Bakery: Coffee and relax
April 18, 2018
Wed. 18th Apr. Bli Bli Bakery – (Coffee Ride)
Ride via Mary Valley, Carters Ridge, Browns Ck., Yandina, Bli Bli.
Return via David Low Way...
April 21, 2018
Sat. 21st April. Morning Tea at the Gympie Gold Mining Museum Café
Please come and join us at the Gympie Gold Mining Museum Café on the...
April 25, 2018
Wed. 25th Apr. Anzac Day.
Grahame has Legacy Duties today so maybe come up with a short ride for Smoko since he cannot attend.
May 02, 2018
Wed. 2nd May Maidenwell For Lunch.
Ride via Kilkivan, Murgon (Smoko), Kingaroy, Kumbia, Brooklands, Maidenwell (Lunch). Return via Nanango, Goom...
May 09, 2018
Wed. 9th May Caloundra Bakery Bullock Beach (Coffee Ride)
Ride via Mary Valley, Carters Ridge, Yandina, Bli Bli, Keil Mountain, Mooloolah Valley...
May 16, 2018
Wed. 16th May Dayboro for Lunch.
Ride via Mary Valley, Maleny, Woodford (Smoko), Mt. Mee, Dayboro (Lunch). Return via the same route.
Home by 4...
May 23, 2018
Wed. 23rd May Woombye Bakery (Coffee Ride)
Ride via Mary Valley, Carters Ridge, Yandina, Bli Bli, Palmwoods, Woombye (Smoko). Return via similar...
May 29, 2018
Bos Rural Kandanga – Coffee Ride Last ride to depart at 8:00am for Tuesday, during winter months it will be 8:30am.
Ian will lead...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.