Rides & Social Events
Entries for January 2014
October 29, 2017
29th October: Bras ‘n Bikes 2017
Departing: Nelson Reserve
Ride Leader: Marco Masciadrelli
Contact: Phone (07) 5482-6284 or Mo...
December 02, 2017
The Executive Committee for the Gympie Branch of the Ulysses Club Inc. wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and would like to invite you to Lunch at ...
April 15, 2018
Ride Leader: Ken Thompson (Tommo)
Departure Time: 8:00am
Departs From: Nelson Reserve
The Goomeri Bakery: Coffee and relax
January 04, 2014
4th January; 9am Coffee morning at Country Bounty Café in Graham St, Gympie. Ron Parker 0408791860
January 06, 2014
6th January; Men’s Shed day 9am with ??? Please nominate to hold the morning tea.
January 08, 2014
8th January; Tin Can Bay, Rainbow beach (smoko).
Return via Cedar Pocket, Kin Kin, Cooran.
Grahame Evans 54823433
January 12, 2014
Sunday 12th January.
The first Sunday ride for 2014; I have talked to Sunshine Coast Ulysses Branch and they are very happy for us to join...
January 15, 2014
15th January; Gympie Branch Meeting
Submissions for branch committee positions to be in the hands of the secretary at the close of the meeting,...
January 15, 2014
15th January; Tansey, Cloyna, Murgon (smoko), Kingaroy, Nanango (lunch).
Return via Goomeri, Kilkivan, Widgee.
7am departure. Grahame Ev...
January 18, 2014
18th January; 9am Coffee morning at Country Bounty Café in Graham St, Gympie.
Ron Parker 0408791860
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.