Rides & Social Events
Entries for January 2017
October 29, 2017
29th October: Bras ‘n Bikes 2017
Departing: Nelson Reserve
Ride Leader: Marco Masciadrelli
Contact: Phone (07) 5482-6284 or Mo...
December 02, 2017
The Executive Committee for the Gympie Branch of the Ulysses Club Inc. wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and would like to invite you to Lunch at ...
January 04, 2017
4th January; Bli Bli bakery coffee ride. Ride via Mary Valley, Tuchekoi, Carters Ridge, Browns Creek Rd, North Arm, Yandina. Return via Coolum, Noosa,...
January 07, 2017
7th January; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
January 08, 2017
8thJanuary; Sunday ride to Nambour RSL for lunch. Mary Valley link road to Pomona for smoko.
Cooroy, Dath Henderson Rd, Eumundi, Yandina to the...
January 11, 2017
11th January; Woodford for lunch. Via Mary Valley, Kenilworth, Maleny (smoko), Landsborough, Beerwah, Peachester, Woodford. Return Maleny, Kenilworth....
January 14, 2017
14th January; Social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd. Start time is 12 noon. No need to RSVP, ju...
January 18, 2017
18th January; Rainbow Beach bakery coffee ride. Via Tin Can Bay, Cooloola Cove. Return direct.
Depart at 7:30am. Grahame Evans 54823433 or 0458...
January 21, 2017
21st January; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
January 22, 2017
22nd January; Sunday Brunch ride to Packing Shed Cafe near Imbil.
Departs at 8:30am. Brian Tanner 0419793449
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.