Rides & Social Events
Entries for January 2017
January 04, 2017
4th January; Bli Bli bakery coffee ride. Ride via Mary Valley, Tuchekoi, Carters Ridge, Browns Creek Rd, North Arm, Yandina. Return via Coolum, Noosa,...
January 07, 2017
7th January; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
January 08, 2017
8thJanuary; Sunday ride to Nambour RSL for lunch. Mary Valley link road to Pomona for smoko.
Cooroy, Dath Henderson Rd, Eumundi, Yandina to the...
January 11, 2017
11th January; Woodford for lunch. Via Mary Valley, Kenilworth, Maleny (smoko), Landsborough, Beerwah, Peachester, Woodford. Return Maleny, Kenilworth....
January 14, 2017
14th January; Social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd. Start time is 12 noon. No need to RSVP, ju...
January 18, 2017
18th January; Rainbow Beach bakery coffee ride. Via Tin Can Bay, Cooloola Cove. Return direct.
Depart at 7:30am. Grahame Evans 54823433 or 0458...
January 21, 2017
21st January; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
January 22, 2017
22nd January; Sunday Brunch ride to Packing Shed Cafe near Imbil.
Departs at 8:30am. Brian Tanner 0419793449
January 25, 2017
25th January; Boondooma dam via Widgee, Kilkivan, Tansey, BYO smoko at Hivesville, then to the dam. Back to Hivesville pub for lunch. Return via ...
January 26, 2017
26th January; Hi Guys & Gals
Australia Day is being celebrated at Nelson Reserve 11am to 4pm. Guest Artist Shannon Noll.
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.