Rides & Social Events
Entries for October 2013
October 02, 2013
2nd October; Pomona for Smoko, via Cedar Pocket, Boreen Point [ShortDay].
October 05, 2013
5th October; 9am Coffee morning at Country Bounty Café
October 06, 2013
World On Wheels - WOW!
You may or may not know, Mike #25490 and Denise Ferris, have been very busy over the past year or so, in conjunction with a Sy...
October 09, 2013
9th October; Elginvale [Smoko ] then Moffatdale, Kingaroy [Lunch],
October 11, 2013
Bikes Thru a Bar (QLD). is a Ulysses Warwick Branch Arthritis Research Fund raiser.
Held at the Bony Mountain Recreat...
October 14, 2013
14th October; Men’s Shed day smoko at 9am with Grahame Evans at 17 Willow Grove Road, Southside.
October 16, 2013
16th October; Noosaville for Smoko, via Carters Ridge, Browns Creek, Eumundi [Short Day]
Grahame Evans 54823433
October 16, 2013
16th October; Gympie Branch Meeting Gunabul Homestead
October 19, 2013
19th October; 9am Coffee morning at Country Bounty Café
October 20, 2013
20th October; Winery tour. more to follow.
Marco 54826284 or 0439 799 292
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.