Rides & Social Events
Entries for October 2016
October 01, 2016
1st October; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
October 05, 2016
5th October: Jimbour Homestead, Via Widgee, Kilkivan, Wondai (smoko), Durong South, Jandowee, Jimbour, BYO Lunch @ Homestead.
October 07, 2016
7-9th October; Cania Camping weekend with the Bundaberg Ulysses branch.
See the attached flyer for all the details.
Staying at the Big4 caravan park...
October 08, 2016
8th October; Come for a casual social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd. Start time is 12 noon this Sat...
October 09, 2016
9th October; Hervey Bay, Fish’n’Chips for lunch, via Widgee, Woolooga, Tairo(smoko) Mungar, Maryborough. Return via Coastal Road...
October 12, 2016
12th October; Marcoola Bakery, via Mary Valley, Tuchekoi, Coles Creek, Cooran, Cooroy, Verriadale, Coolum.
Return via David Low Way, Tewantin, ...
October 14, 2016
14th to the 17th October; A 4 day ride over the border is planned, see the attached proposed itinerary. If you would like to come along, call Peter Pa...
October 15, 2016
15th October; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
October 19, 2016
19th October; Beerwah for lunch, Via Mary Valley, Carters Ridge, Browns Ck, Yandina Bakery (smoko) Bli Bli, Keil Mtn, Mooloolah, Landsborough.
October 20, 2016
22 & 23rd October; an invitation to attend the Burnett Ulysses games night/camping. RSVP by 24th September. See link below
Ulysses Games night.pd...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.