Rides & Social Events
Entries for November 2016
November 02, 2016
2nd November; Hervey Bay, Fish’n’Chips for lunch, via Widgee, Woolooga, Tairo (smoko) Mungar, Maryborough. Return via Coast Road, Tin Can ...
November 05, 2016
5th November; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
November 09, 2016
9th November; Tewantin Bakery for (smoko), via Cooran, Cootharaba, Boreen Pt, McKinnon Drive. Return vai Cooroy, Ridgewood, Carters Ridge, Mary Valley...
November 12, 2016
12th November; Come for a casual social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd. Start time is 12 noon. No need to RSVP,...
November 13, 2016
13th November; Sunday Ride to Imbil via Pomona, Mapleton for smoko and via Maleny to Imbil for lunch with Bundy Ulysses branch at the hotel....
November 16, 2016
16th November; Kingaroy RSL for lunch. Via Widgee, Kilkivan Tansey, Murgon (smoko) Kingaroy. Return via Booie, Goomeri, Kilkivan, Widgee.
November 19, 2016
19th November; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
November 23, 2016
23rd November; Banjo’s Bakery Sunshine Plaza, via Mary Valley, Cooran, Cooroy, Eumundi, Yandina, Bli Bli. Return vai David Low Way, Noosa, Pomon...
November 27, 2016
27th November; Sunday Ride – to Glasshouse Mountains.
Phil Eastley will lead the riders to the beautiful Glass House Mountain ar...
November 30, 2016
30th November; Childers for lunch, via Kilkivan, Tansey, Ban Ban Springs (BYO smoko), Biggenden, Childers. Return via Bruce Hwy to Maryborough, Mungar...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.