Rides & Social Events
Entries for December 2016
October 29, 2017
29th October: Bras ‘n Bikes 2017
Departing: Nelson Reserve
Ride Leader: Marco Masciadrelli
Contact: Phone (07) 5482-6284 or Mo...
December 02, 2017
The Executive Committee for the Gympie Branch of the Ulysses Club Inc. wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and would like to invite you to Lunch at ...
December 03, 2016
3rd December; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
December 07, 2016
7th December; Forest Glen Bakery via Mary Valley, Carters Ridge, Browns Creek Road, Yandina, Bli-Bli, Keil Mtn.
Return via Buderim, Sunshi...
December 10, 2016
10th December; Branch Christmas Luncheon (noon) will be held at the Mt. Pleasant Hotel.
$50 Bunnings voucher will be raffled.
'Secret Santa' ...
December 11, 2016
11th December; Sunday Ride – Kin Kin hotel for lunch with the Bundy Ulysses group. Out through the Mary Valley to Kenilworth for smoko. Up ...
December 14, 2016
14th December; Bribie Island for lunch, via Mary Valley, Link Road Cooran, Pomona, Eumundi, Yandina, Nambour, Landsborough, Beerwah, Caboolture, Bribi...
December 17, 2016
17th December; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
December 21, 2016
21st December; Christmas break-up – Morning tea at Orange Café Pomona – Grahame thank-you shout. Come and enjoy coffee, tea, pies, ...
January 04, 2017
4th January; Bli Bli bakery coffee ride. Ride via Mary Valley, Tuchekoi, Carters Ridge, Browns Creek Rd, North Arm, Yandina. Return via Coolum, Noosa,...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.