Rides & Social Events
Entries for March 2017
October 29, 2017
29th October: Bras ‘n Bikes 2017
Departing: Nelson Reserve
Ride Leader: Marco Masciadrelli
Contact: Phone (07) 5482-6284 or Mo...
December 02, 2017
The Executive Committee for the Gympie Branch of the Ulysses Club Inc. wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and would like to invite you to Lunch at ...
April 15, 2018
Ride Leader: Ken Thompson (Tommo)
Departure Time: 8:00am
Departs From: Nelson Reserve
The Goomeri Bakery: Coffee and relax
March 01, 2017
1st March; Dan’s Diner Wondai coffee ride. Via Widgee,Goomeri, Boat Mountain. Return via Murgon, Barambah, Moffatdale, Goomeri,Widgee.
March 04, 2017
4th March; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
March 05, 2017
5th March; Sunday ride to Noosa Yacht and Rowing Club. Here is something different for us, a breakfast run to Noosa.
For $12 you can get a buffet bre...
March 08, 2017
8th March; Maidenwell for Lunch. Via Widgee, Goomeri, Wondai, Murgon(smoko),Kingaroy, Kumbia, Brooklands. Return via Nanango, Kilkivan.
March 11, 2017
11th March; Social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd. Start time is 12 noon. No need to RSVP, just show...
March 15, 2017
15th March; Mudjimba bakery coffee ride. Via Mary Valley, Cooran, Cooroy,Tinbeerwah, Doonan, Coolum. Return via Bli Bli, Yandina, Carters Ridge, ...
March 18, 2017
18th March; Saturday,9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.