Rides & Social Events
Entries for April 2017
April 01, 2017
1st April; Saturday,9am ‘April Fools’ Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
April 05, 2017
5th April; Paradise Dam via Widgee, Kilkivan, Tansey, Ban Ban Springs(smoko), then Paradise dam. Back to Biggenden for lunch. Return via Broowena...
April 08, 2017
8thApril; Social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd. Start time is 12 noon. No need to RSVP, just show u...
April 09, 2017
9th April; Sunday - TBA
No official ride leader this weekend. President Brian, says " you have his permission to go on a ride!" :)
April 12, 2017
12th April; Kenilworth bakery via Mary Valley, Cooran, Pomona, Cooroy, Ridgewood,Kenilworth. Return via Mary Valley, Imbil, Kandanga.
April 15, 2017
15th April; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
April 19, 2017
19th April; Woodgate beach for lunch at the Sports Club. Ride via Widge, Wooloolga,Tairo (smoko). Mungar, Brooweena, Biggenden, Childers, Woodgate. Re...
April 22, 2017
22nd April; Gympie branch is turning 20 years old and we are having a party at the Mt Pleasant Hotel. All past, present and future Ulysses members are...
April 26, 2017
26th April; Coolum beach ‘Doughnut Fusion” Café for smoko,
Ride via Mary Valley, Cooran, Pomona, Cooroy, Noosa Valley, North...
April 26, 2017
26th April; The Gympie Branch 2017 AGM will be held at the Mt Pleasant Hotel, 7:30pm Wednesday evening the 26th of April.
All written nomi...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.