Rides & Social Events
Entries for May 2017
October 29, 2017
29th October: Bras ‘n Bikes 2017
Departing: Nelson Reserve
Ride Leader: Marco Masciadrelli
Contact: Phone (07) 5482-6284 or Mo...
December 02, 2017
The Executive Committee for the Gympie Branch of the Ulysses Club Inc. wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and would like to invite you to Lunch at ...
May 03, 2017
3rd May; Hervey Bay for lunch on Waterfront. Ride via Widgee, Wooloolga, Tairo (smoko), Mungar, Maryborough.
Return via Maryborough, Coast Road, Tin ...
May 06, 2017
6th May; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
May 10, 2017
10th May; “Rattler Café” Imbil for smoko. Ride via Mary Valley to Borumba dam, then to Imbil. Return via Brooloo, Mary Valley...
May 14, 2017
Sunday, May: There is a
“Mystery” ride being led by Marco. He says that there is nothing really planed
but it will be around 20...
May 17, 2017
17th May; Elginvale Saw Mill for ‘BYO smoko’. Ride via Widgee, Kilkivan, Kinbombi. Then onto Murgon and Kingaroy for lunch at the RSL. Ret...
May 20, 2017
20th May; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
May 24, 2017
24th May; Sunshine Beach Bakery for smoko. Ride via Mary Valley, Carters Ridge, Ridgewood, Cudgerie, Cooroy,Tewantin. Return via Tewantin, Boreen Poin...
May 28, 2017
28th May; Goomeri Pumpkin Festival. A beaut day out with all the fun of the fair!
Depart at 8:30am.
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.