Rides & Social Events
Entries for June 2016
June 01, 2016
1st June; Maidenwell for lunch at the pub. Smoko Wondai, Kingaroy, Kumbia, Brooklands. Return via Nanango, Goomeri, Widgee.
Depart at 8:30am. G...
June 04, 2016
4th June; Saturday, Coffee morning 9am at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Road, Gympie.
June 05, 2016
5th June; HMCCQ Poker Run. 8am for 9am start Gold Mining Museum. $15 per hand.
Money is raised for Little Haven Palliative Care.
See attached flyer&...
June 08, 2016
8thJune; Perigian Beach Bakery coffee ride via coast roads.
Depart at 8:30am. Grahame Evans 54823433 or 0458 820 978.
June 08, 2016
8th June; Branch social dinner night a ‘The Dish’ restaurant, 104 Mary Street, Gympie.
6pm start for dinner.
Christine 0412 ...
June 12, 2016
12th June; Wolvi Vintage day. Ride to Amamoor Blue & White Teapot for smoko.
Kandanga, Tuchikoi, Coles Creek,Cooran, Kin Kin, Cedar Pocket,...
June 15, 2016
15th June; Woodford for lunch via Mary Valley, smoko at Maleny. Return via Peachester, Beerwah, Landsborough, Mooloola Valley, Bli Bli.
June 18, 2016
18th June; Saturday, Coffee morning 9am at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Road, Gympie.
June 20, 2016
20th June; Members coffee morning is 9am Monday, at D' Café at the Southside shopping Center.
June 22, 2016
22nd June; Noosaville for coffee, via Cedar Pocket dam, Kin Kin, Dr Pages Rd, Cootharaba, Boreen Point. Return via Cooroy, Pomona, Traveston, Mar...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.