Rides & Social Events
Entries for September 2016
September 03, 2016
3rd September; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
September 07, 2016
7th September; Woodgate for Lunch, via Kilkivan, Tansey, Ban Ban Springs (smolo), Biggenden, Childres,Woodgate. Lunch at the Sports Club. Return via C...
September 10, 2016
10th September; Come for a casual social lunch at Mt Pleasant Hotel, cnr River Rd and Mt Pleasant Rd. Start time is 12 noon Satur...
September 11, 2016
11th September; Memorial Ride – Ride to Tin Can Bay Crab Creek picnic area for a branch sausage sizzle. A very nice cafe is close-by for coffee ...
September 14, 2016
14th September; Cotton Tree bakery, via Mary Valley, Bollier, Carters ridge, Browns Creek, Yandina, Bli Bli, Maroochy. Return via Sunshine Motorway to...
September 17, 2016
17th September; Saturday,9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
September 21, 2016
21st September: Maryborough for lunch, Via Widgee, Woolooga, Tairo(smoko) Mungar, Yerra, return via Coast Road to Tin Can Bay Road onto Gympie.
September 25, 2016
25th September; Sunday ride to Baroon Pocket Dam, BYO lunch. Smoko at Pomona.
Depart Nelson Reserve 8.30am. Wayne Wessling 0418 838&n...
September 28, 2016
28th September: Murgon Road House for smoko. Via Kilkivan, Goomeri, Boat Mountain, Return Via Goomeri,Kilkivan and Widgee. Depart at 7:30am. Grahame E...
October 01, 2016
1st October; Saturday, 9am Coffee Morning at Gold Mining Museum, Brisbane Rd. Gympie.
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.