Rides & Social Events
blog comments powered by
February 28, 2018
Wed. 28th Feb. – Ride to Fred Haigh Dam (Full Day Ride)
Ride Leader: Grahame Evans
Ride via Kilkivan, Tansey, Ban Ban Springs (B.Y.O. Smoko), Biggenden, Booyal, Gin Gin, 25Km North on Bruce Hwy, Turn off to Dam, then back to Gin Gin for Lunch then Home by 4:00PM
Departure Time: 07:30am
Departs From: Nelson Reserve
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.