Rides & Social Events
blog comments powered by
June 06, 2014
Dear Gympie Ulysses Branch, speaking of "fun times", we're excited to announce that the12th annual Moree Muster will be held over the Queen's Birthday Long Weekend, Friday 6 to Sunday 8, June 2014
Over the years, the Muster has always proven to be a very popular Ulysses event and this year's Muster should be better than ever.
More details will follow soon, but in the meantime, I would like to ask if you would please circulate the attached a Muster flyer in your newsletter, or perhaps include the information on your website.
Many thanks for all your help,
c/- Ros Rose
Ulysses - Cotton Country Cruisers, Moree
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.