Rides & Social Events
December 04, 2013
4th December; Bellbird Café [Smoko] via Mary Valley,
December 07, 2013
Toy Run, be part of the fun! Saturday 7:30am assembly.Don’t forget bring along food or a toy for a child.
December 11, 2013
11th December; Noosaville Brunch? Buffet $15
December 18, 2013
18th December; Tin Can Bay, Rainbow Beach [Smoko].
January 08, 2014
8th January; Tin Can Bay, Rainbow beach (smoko).
Return via Cedar Pocket, Kin Kin, Cooran.
Grahame Evans 54823433
January 12, 2014
Sunday 12th January.
The first Sunday ride for 2014; I have talked to Sunshine Coast Ulysses Branch and they are very happy for us to join...
January 15, 2014
15th January; Tansey, Cloyna, Murgon (smoko), Kingaroy, Nanango (lunch).
Return via Goomeri, Kilkivan, Widgee.
7am departure. Grahame Ev...
January 19, 2014
19th January; Dayboro pub for lunch, Smoko at Maleny.
Ride departs Gympie 8.30am from Nelsen Reserve.
Please ring if you are coming Marco 5482...
January 22, 2014
22nd January; Mary Valley, Carters Ridge ,Kenilworth, Kandanga coffee shop (smoko).
7am departure.Grahame Evans 54823433
January 29, 2014
29th January; Kilkivan, Tansey, Ban-Ban(smoko), Biggenden, Brooweena, Maryborought(lunch).
Return via coast road to Tin Can BayRd.
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.