Rides & Social Events
January 30, 2014
See the events below;
CHARITY MOTORBIKE RIDE;Sunday 23rd February 2014. $15 per rider - $5 per pillion. Meet @ Shell Service Centre, Nudgee (jus...
February 02, 2014
Sunday 2nd February;
Ride to Theebine Pub with Sunshine Coast branch
Depart Gympie 7.20am sharp.
Please ring Marco if you are...
February 05, 2014
5th February; Cedar Pocket Kin Kin, Boreen Point(smoko).
Return via Tewantin, Eumundi, Carters Ridge, Mary Valley.
7am departure. Graham...
February 12, 2014
12th February; Elginvale(smoko),Lake Barambah, Murgon, Kingaroy(lunch), Goomeri, Kilkivan, Gympie.
7am departure. Grahame Evans 54823433&n...
February 16, 2014
Sunday 16th Ride and Swim at Rainbow Beach
Due to some very hot days coming this Sunday, 16th the ride will still be departing &nbs...
February 19, 2014
19th February; Mary Valley, Carters Ridge, Cooroy, Eumundi, Yandina(smoko), Eudlo,Landsborough, Woofrod(lunch).
Return via Maleny, Mary Valley....
February 26, 2014
26th February; Tin Can Bayroad, Poona(smoko), Maryborough, Hervey Bay(lunch, fish & chips).
Return via Maryborough, Mungar, Tairo, Gun...
March 05, 2014
5th March; Mary Valley, Carter Ridge, Yandina, Bli Bli, Coolum, Noosaville (smoko)
.Return via Borren Pt, Corran, Mary Valley.
7am departure. ...
March 09, 2014
You might consider going along to the Z-Riders rally at Conondale?
March 12, 2014
12th March; Tansey, Ban Ban Springs(smoko), Paradise dam (lunch), Return via Biggenden, Broweena, Mungar, Tairo, Gundiah. 7am departure. Grahame Evans...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.