Rides & Social Events
September 29, 2014
29th September; Men’s coffee morning, 9am with Wayne Wessling.
10 Cliff Jones Road, Curra. 0418838820
For those that can, please bring a...
October 04, 2014
4th October; 9am Coffee morning at Country Bounty Café in Graham St, Gympie.
October 15, 2014
15th October; Gympie Branch Social Meeting at Gunabul Homestead, 9 Power Road, Southside.
Social meal and meeting to commence at 6pm.
October 18, 2014
18th October; 9am Coffee morning at Country Bounty Café in Graham St, Gympie.
October 27, 2014
27th October; Men’s coffee morning, 9am with Jeff Witts.
144 Butler Road, Lagoon Pocket.
November 10, 2014
Christmas Party – last day for acceptances is 10th December.
Acceptances for attendance at the Christmas Party at Brooloo.
November 12, 2014
The Social meeting is going to be held 1 week earlier, due to Gunabul being unavailable on our regular 3rd Wednesday of the month.
This will be our l...
November 15, 2014
15th November; 9am Coffee morning at Country Bounty Café in Graham St, Gympie.
Please contact our secretary Helen (5483 8558) for further...
November 24, 2014
24th November; Men’s coffee morning, 9am with Peter Palis.
Our Xmas get together at 2 Heather St, Southside. 0435255472
November 29, 2014
28 & 29th November; Toy collection days for the Gympie and Cooloola Toy Run; be a volunteer for this worthwhile cause, help with the collecti...
About our Rides
Notes on our rides;
- Our Wednesday rides depart from Nelson Reserve which is on River Road, Gympie.
- We meet in the car-park that is located between the Highway and the back of the old swimming pool.
- Our Tuesday rides depart from the Rotunda which is located just down from the Gympie Gold Mining Museum at 215 Brisbane Rd., Monkland QLD.
- Please check the ride calendar for the departure times for the ride you are interested in.
- If you are intending to ride; please contact the ride leader the day before the ride. He will be able to give you any further information on the ride and that way he will also gauge the size of the group and make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please fill your tank before the ride.